ICI Matrimonial Guidelines
ICI Matrimonial Service is committed to helping Muslim families find suitable spouses for their children and individuals. “And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them, and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought” (Surah Rum: 21). Marriage is a blessing of Allah (SWT) and He induces His Mercy into it.
Candidate only – $50
Candidate + One Mahram – $60
Please read all the instructions/information below:
Islamic guidelines to consider when choosing a spouse, in accordance with the hadith of Prophet (saw):
- Status / Wealth
- Deen (Religious piety)
The religious piety should be most favored.
May Allah help you in choosing the right spouse, Ameen.
Terms and Conditions:
- ICI will not accept any inaccurate information and expects the candidate to not conceal any information (e.g. previously married, divorced, children, citizenship, etc.)
- ICI will not take responsibility for any false information provided by candidates.
- ICI will not take responsibility for the verification of the candidate’s background. Candidates are expected to verify the information and background of other candidates on their own.
- Only one parent/mahram of each candidate will be allowed during the session. Parents are kindly requested not to interrupt the session.
- No video/audio recording or photography is allowed inside the session room.
- Candidates are expected to adhere to the Islamic dress code and observe strict Islamic etiquettes.
- Any reckless behavior and/or failure to conform to proper Islamic etiquettes will result in the candidate being requested to leave the area or escorted out by the security guard immediately.
- Kindly understand that this is a community service that ICI provides. However, ICI does not assume any liability and does not endorse, confirm, support or validate any information related to the candidate. There is no guarantee that everyone will find a match. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause you. May Allah (SWT) grant all of us patience and the ability to do our best.
- Last day for registration is March 14 th
- Registered candidates are required to bring a valid ID and a copy of their confirmation e-mail.
- All registered candidates are required to agree to the terms and conditions of this Matrimonial event stated in the guidelines above and maintain utmost honesty throughout the process.
- Information provided by the candidates will be protected and remain confidential by the matrimonial committee.